Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Super Easy Summertime Pineapple Salsa

Pineapple salsa easy summer recipes healthy salsa

Oh my goodness! How have I never had Pineapple Salsa before??! I cannot believe I have deprived myself for so long! This salsa is THE BOMB!!! I may or may not have eaten it by the spoonful when I made the first batch. It's suer versatile, too...serve with:
  • Tacos
  • Chips and salsa at a summertime party
  • Over grilled chicken, pork or fish
  • Nothing...and eat it by the spoonful like a salad or side dish :)

Ingredients
1 large, ripe pineapple, cut into small cubes
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 small red onion, diced
1 large jalapeno, diced (to your heat liking)
1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
Juice of one lime
Salt, to taste
  1. Combine all ingredients together, stir and adjust seasonings. Chill for about an hour to let the flavors marry together. It doesn't get much easier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...