Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Easy healthy dinners, family friendly meals, easy week night dinners, healthy family friendly meals, back to school dinners, 30 minute meals, Clean eating, easy clean eating recipes, meal prep

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my breakfast, lunch and snacks for the work week!!

Easy healthy dinners, family friendly meals, easy week night dinners, healthy family friendly meals, back to school dinners, 30 minute meals, Clean eating, easy clean eating recipes, meal prep

This prep could NOT get an easier:
  1. Breakfasts: Breakfast for me is always either Chocolate protein shake with either a banana or pineapple. I get my daily dose of superfoods and it's done in 2 minutes flat! If you aren't a shake person, try making these overnight oats!
  2. Snack 1: Cottage Cheese or Greek Yogurt and Frozen Berries. The frozen berries end up "melting" into the yogurt and it's soooo yummy! Fresh berries work too, obviously :)
  3. Snack 3: Veggies and Dressing. I like to cut up fresh veggies and portion them out for the week. I did celery and carrots this week with Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch. I like to portion out dressing for the week so it's just grab and go!
  4. Lunches: Chicken Burgers with Simple Citrus Slaw. I love these Don Lee Chicken Burgers from Costco but any  lean, no antibiotic chicken burger will do! I just throw a frozen burger onto the slaw and I'm good to go! Here is the Simple Citrus Slaw Recipe--so easy!!

Simple Citrus Slaw
Ingredients
  • For the slaw:
  • 1 cup pre shredded carrots
  • 2 cups cole slaw mix or shredded cabbage
  • For the dressing:
  • 1/4 cup orange juice
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions
  1. Add the carrots and cole slaw to a large bowl.
  2. Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over veggies.
  3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.

There you have it! Breakfast, lunch and snacks for the week!!

Easy healthy dinners, family friendly meals, easy week night dinners, healthy family friendly meals, back to school dinners, 30 minute meals, Clean eating, easy clean eating recipes, meal prep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...