Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Simple 7 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan

7 DAY CLEAN EATING MEAL PLAN

In one of my first posts, I gave an Essential Clean Eating Grocery List. While this wasn't an EXHAUSTIVE list, I feel like it listed some very basic staples to get anyone started on their healthy eating journey. These items can be mixed and matched in a zillion different ways to create super simple, FAST meals.


I have put together one week of "sample" meals for you using just the items on the list. These simple "meals" are very similar to a meal plan I used t use for my free clean eating groups that ran on Facebook every few months. In these groups, participants lost an average of 3-5lbs in one week following the meal plan. More important, they report feeling better, having increased energy and just feel like they have a jump start on a healthy lifestyle!

The meal plan doesn't give EXACT portion sizes for everything, but you can refer to the below graphic if you want a rough idea of how much you should be eating ~

Portion Sizes

Depending on portion size, the meal plan runs roughly between 1,200-1,600 calories. A few things you will notice and that might help you in creating your own meal plan:
  • I repeat snacks, breakfasts and some lunches! This not only helps make the planning process EASY, it helps reduce waste! Who wants to buy a week's worth of groceries only to let half of it go to waste??
  • I utilize LEFTOVERS for lunch! Cook once, eat twice. No brainer. Again, reduces the amount of food you waste, too.
  • Dinners tend to be a good balance of protein, veggies and carbs. Makes planning easy if you choose one of each and mix and match!
You can download the printable 7 Day Meal Plan here:
7 DAY CLEAN EATING MEAL PLAN_FEBRUARY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...