Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 39

Ok, before we begin..can I just point out this is WEEK 40??! Forty! Out of 52! How in the world can this year be on it's way to being over??! Cray.

Ok, next point--this week was a blur. Not sure what went on, but apparently not much that involved pictures. Sooooo...it's kinda randomness today ya'll! Sorry!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ "Mom! Take a picture of me and my daddy!" Horrible pic, but how could I refuse??!


Day 2: Monday ~ This came across on my Facebook feed this week. Salad on a stick! HOW FUN!!!! SOO going to try it because EVERYTHING taste better on a stick. Hello!!!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ After a horrible ER experience with Brooke when she was 1 1/2 after she had a bite a peanut butter, I have been very cautious with my other kids eating any sort of nuts. Well, Sarah apparently has NO problem with peanut butter and has declared it her favorite food! SO happy to know that both Sarah AND Will are not allergic to nuts! (Brookey still is, bummer!)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ The first day of Fall! Woo hooo!! Hot weather be gone! Busting out my Crock Pot to sharing some awesome recipes, workouts and clean eating motivation starting October 5th on Facebook! Email me or comment if you would like to participate in the group!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ This is one of my favorite quotes ...amazing it's from one of the Founding Fathers yet they also say it in the 21 Day Fix videos! LOL! Timeless!!! Really going outside my comfort zone these days...


Day 6: Friday ~ It's always fun gong to Toys R Us with Grandma...but I DID NOT let her bring those cars home!

Day 7: Saturday ~ Yep, back at it again! It's touristy, but Napa never gets old! And we **HAD** to pick up our wine club shipment so......



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

9 comments:

  1. While I don't have time to add another challenge to my life, I would love to hear about how this crockpot challenge goes and what your favorite recipes are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join your crockpot challenge! My email is christinahjones@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you an email, Christina! Love that you are joining us! XO

      Delete
  3. Hey girl! Sign me up for the clean eating crock pot challenge. I am on the 21 day fix too and this would be perfect timing. My email is karenathomeblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for the 21 Day FIx!! I just love it :) I'll send you an email now and get you added, girl! XO

      Delete
  4. Well, no wonder you like wine..you so close to the mothership! Man, I gotta put that on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the clean eating crock pot challenge, great idea! I need to get out of food rut!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...