Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 39

Day 1: Sunday ~ You guys already know I finished, but it was nice to see the 21 Days all marked off on my 21 Day Fix app on Sunday--done & done!!! Although I am still following the maintenance eating plan and doing the workouts every day....like they say, 21 Days and it's a habit!!!


Day 2: Monday ~ Sarah and I celebrated Fall with a little Pumpkin Spice! Too bad it'll be back in the 90s this weekend. Ugh!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Scott was out of town all week so it's all kind of a blur....but I know I love this face!!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Came across this quote and thought it was a good one :) It feels good to go outside your comfort zone once in awhile :)

Day 5: Thursday ~ In the morning, I went upstairs to brush my teeth and came down and kid had Scott's Leatherman tool out and was replacing the batteries of his race car. He definitely has Scott's mechanical knack :)


Day 6: Friday ~ I'm not a huge bottled dressing gal, but my friend Kelly blogged about these dressings last week and I'm addicted!!! They are made from Greek Yogurt with minimal ingredients so they're healthy and "21 Day Fix approved!!" I could dip ANYTHING into the Cilantro Avocado one....perfect with veggies! You find them in the produce section, not where the shelf dressings are.


Day 7: Saturday ~ THIS GIRL. She's been so close to getting SOOO many goals during the first 2 games of the season. Well, today she hit her groove and scored THREE! So proud of her. Of course it HAD to be the day both kids had games at the exact same time so I missed the whole thing :( But I got her Taco Bell to celebrate....not 21 Day Fixed approved! HA!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found the dressing! So yummy! And a week without the hubs?! You get a super mom award! Those kind of weeks are always the longest, and hardest for me! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dressings are great! The only ones I buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to look for those dressings!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...