Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Create28 Fall ~ Favorite Go-To Fall Look

Can we believe it's OCTOBER??! October, people! Fall, leaves, Halloween, Christmas!! Yes, I did happen to see CHRISTMAS decorations at Costco on September 26th, FYI. #stoptheinsanity But October also means Create28 Fall Looks!! Woo hoo!! Today is Day 1, so sit back and let's enjoy 28 Days of Fall Fashion from Carrie, Whitney and me! Feel free to join us! Link up your looks every Monday or use the hashtag #Create28FallLooks on social media! We can't wait to see your fall outfits!!

Today let's talk about our go-to Fall outfit. For me it's ~ Jean, boots, plaid, scarf. Repeat.

Repeat after me: Jeans, boots, plaid, scarf. It's doesn't get much simpler than that for Fall Fashion does it??! This is my absolute favorite go-to fall outfit. I mix and match my plaid and my scarves, and always wear my favorite jeans and tall boots. I could wear this outfit every single day! If it's ain't broke...


I picked up this plaid shirt from Express over Labor Day and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's SO soft, lightweight and relaxed. The added bonus is that it's long enough to wear with leggings with full back and frontal coverage! #winning


Jeans: Wit and Wisdom/Nordstrom (exact)
Plaid: Express (exact, cute option, cute option)
Scarf: similar, option
Boots: Frye/Nordstrom (exact, similar)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)

As if jeans, boots, plaid, scarf weren't enough for me, throw in a vest and boom--you have all five of my Fall Faves in one outfit!


Jeans: Wit and Wisdom/Nordstrom (exact)
Gingham Shirt: Target (similar, similar)
Vest: via Jane.com (similar)
Boots: Frye/Nordstrom (exact, similar)
Leopard Scarf: H&M (similar, similar)

I love kicking off Fall with my favorite pieces! Let's hear what your Fall go-to outfit is!! Don't forget to stop by and check out Carrie and Whitney's go-to looks!! :)




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

9 comments:

  1. This is pretty much my go-to look too. Jeans, boots, shirt, vest and scarf. You look adorable in your plaid! I'm excited about Create 28 Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect fall uniform! Bring out the scarves and boots! Love these stylish looks!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great go-to Fall Looks and for me as well, as these types of outfits are a uniform of mine. I particularly love the second look. I need a herringbone vest! Glad to join you and Carrie and Whitney in your Create 28 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colours in that plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESSSS to shirts long enough to cover your bum in leggings! I LOVE plaid shirts but don't really own that many of them. Maybe I should get on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect fall outfit!!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com
    Fridays Fashions link up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fall look! It is too cute with the plaid and the boots.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fall uniform! I am just waiting for fall to arrive so I can wear my boots and scarves.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect fall uniform! Great plaid tops and I just love your vest.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...