Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Coming Soon...the Fall Challenge!!!


 Are you guys ready for Fall?? I'm not, but I'm sure I will be in the mood once I sign up for the Fall Style Challenge with Alison at Get Your Pretty On! Registration opens THIS FRIDAY!!!

This Friday on the blog, I will also be featuring a personal interview with Alison! I got to ask her all of our pressing questions about trends for fall and her style challenges--so stay tuned for that and get ready to sign up on Friday with me!

If you have never done a Style Challenge with Alison, read all about it HERE. You can also read my  Spring Challenge recap HERE and my Summer Recap HERE.

And here is a peek at one of my favorite fall outfit combos from last years challenge :)

 Hope you come back this Friday and join in the fun!!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

5 comments:

  1. I'm still thinking about trying this one with you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be back Friday! How did the work wear challenge go? I didn't get a chance to do that one. I'd love to see some of your work wear/business cas ideas, I always struggle w that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Workwear just started yesterday! I will be starting posts next Wednesday with my fave outfits :) Mine will be more business casual :) The outfits/items are are classic and I love them!!! See you back Friday!! XOXO

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...