Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 38

Day 1: Sunday ~ More fun with my sister in law! Saturday we went to Berkeley and Sunday we played tourist in Napa!

 Serious tourists!
 I love this girl!!!! XO

Day 2: Monday ~ Monday was sad because we had to say goodbye to Jenna and Jen :( We went out to breakfast which is out "tradition" and then took them to BART :( They're coming back soon, though!!! It was such a fun weekend full of laughs and super stupid jokes!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ My BFF sent me this pic from last year of our daughters...I'm pretty sure my BFF and I  have pretty much the same picture, looking just as happy.


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Somehow I always conveniently forget about Indian Summer in the Bay Area. This year, Mother Nature didn't mess around--102??!! Ask the kids how they liked soccer practice!!


Day 5: Thursday ~ I am on the home stretch of the 21 Day Fix!! It has been AMAZING! I'll post the full review this week, along with some super exciting news! Everything has been great and I haven't felt hungry at all hardly...however there were a few times I felt like this....


Day 6: Friday ~ I spared you a picture, but today Brookey prepared for braces by getting a jaw expander. Yeah, yuck!! She was SUCH a trooper, but lost it when she got home and found out she had to re-learn to eat. It was really sad! But she's getting used to it and it hasn't been nearly as bad as we expected...yet :)

On a funnier note, I thought it was funny Brooke was quizzing Will on his spelling words on Friday morning :) Note the look on his face! AKA: "shoot me now!!"



Day 7: Saturday ~ These two seriously played their HEARTS out on the soccer field today but both teams lost :(




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...