Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

Simple Weekend Meal Prep


Here's just a simple 30 minute meal prep you can do this weekend to make next week run smoothly!!!

 I'm not a HUGE food prepper, but I take about 30 minutes on Sundays to prep a little to make sure I had something healthy to grab all week! It makes all the difference !!

1. Pico de Gallo- on top of eggs, taco salad 


2. Shredded chicken off a rotisserie chicken, skin removed 


3. Egg Cups - soooo easy for breakfast or snack. Recipe HERE


4. Cut up/washed pineapple and strawberries - my favorite snack is fruit, cottage cheese and a drizzle of honey

This 30 minutes makes the week go so much more smoothly ... well, food wise anyway !!



**All images on this blog are Pinnable to Pinterest! Just hover over the icon in the top right corner!! :) 

**********************************************************************************
Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...