Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 2


Well, it's Sunday and I have to tell you that I am truly ready to say BUH-BYE to this week!!!! Scott and Brookey left for the Midwest, Sarah and Will have been sick, it's been cold and we've been holed up in the house way too long! Onward and upward to a new, healthy week!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ I always start my morning with my superfood Shakey-Shake! I added Chia seeeds this time...are you on the chia seeds bandwagon yet?? Apparently they're good for you but more research needed--stay tuned :)



Day 2: Monday ~ All was fine and good in the Rooney house...until around 8pm when two crazy things happened--1) Will broke out into a 102 fever out of nowhere and 2) THE BACHELOR!! It's gonna be a crazy ride this season!! LOL!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ My spiralizer arrived!! I have been wanting one of these forever because I LOVE noodles..i just hadn't gotten around to ordering one. I am SO glad I did! This things has already paid for itself--i think I made 5 spiral meals last week!

If you are interested, here is the one I got and I am happy with it!
http://tinyurl.com/hw96ohe



Day 4: Wednesday ~ Stayed home today and watched after this little guy--he had a high fever and just slept and rested. Always thankful when I can be home for my babies when they're sick!


I also took Brooke to her latest audition for 101 Dalmatians. She says she didn't think she did well at all--it was bad timing...she was SOOOO excited about her Midwest trip, I don't think much more was on her mind! She'll find out her role on Friday!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Brookey and Scott left at 3:30am to head to the Midwest for some Cousin Time!!! She was sooooo excited all week (well, for the past FIVE MONTHS!) for this trip! From what I  hear she is having a blast with her cousins and family and her baby cousin Benji....I am pretty sure it was love at first sight :)




Day 6: Friday ~ Since Will still wasn't feeling 100% better, he stayed home again....but he was feeling well enough to go to In and Out!!


Later that night...Sarah went down with a fever!!!! Really!?



Day 7: Saturday ~ Everyone was feeling better on Saturday--Sarah made a quick recovery somehow--so we left the house and got a few groceries, then stopped into Toys R Us because they want to spend some of their Christmas money.

I loved Will's pick....so old school! He said he's "over Pokeman cards" is now collecting baseball cards!


Cheers to a HEALTHY WEEK!!! XOXO



Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...