Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 4


I'll be honest, this was probably the WORST week of taking pictures EVER! I was nose to the grindstone all week trying to hammer out MY NEW WEBSITE!! I am so, so excited about, but it's honestly a labor of love and the learning curve on all this "computer stuff" was almost too much for me! But I think I am over the hump! Hopefully it will be live in the next few weeks!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Wish it was really this glamorous but I spent most the day just working on the new website!


Day 2: Monday ~ It's always an exciting day when I I finish one of the 3 week fitness groups and get to report the results of the amazing women!!!


Day 3, 4, 5~ All I remember is that I had more Zucchini Noodles!!!! LOL!!


Day 6: Friday ~ I got to celebrate my good friend's bday at a paint studio! I haven't had girl time in awhile so it was so much fun!


 I am definitely no artist but this is close to the final product--i have to finish the twine thingy :) We painted on wood which was different!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ I received this this gorgeous card from the moms of one of my students! They came here directly from China and their daughter was placed in Will's 2nd grade class. The student is truly AMAZING and it's adjusting to life here better than I can imagine ANYONE adjust to such a change! I love this family!


Yep, that's it folks!!!! Super lame but I am vowing to be better this week (you've heard that before!) Have an awesome week!! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...