Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 3!


What a week! Brooke returned home from her Midwest Daddy/Daughter trip and Scott returned home Wednesday night--Praise the Lord!! It was a rough couple of weeks with sickness in this house but I am happy to report (knock on wood) everyone is healthy!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Cousin Time :) She loves him....you think???


Day 2: Monday ~ My fave pic of her Midwest trip! The frozen Lake Michigan is behind them...the last time she was there, we were all swimming in it!!!

I am so glad they had this Daddy/Daughter trip--she's getting older and the fact she still thought is was super cool to hang out with Dad for 4 days is awesome. She cried Monday night because she missed her dad (he was still travelling)--it was really sweet.


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Back to the grind....i was supposed to go to work but Sarah was not feeling well so I ended up picking her up from school at 9am!

 Stocked up on tummy stuff! Ugh!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ This poor kid slept practically the whole day!! If you know Sarah, you know that's not her at all!!


Day 5: Thursday ~ A fun surprise in the mail! My mom made all the kids slippers!! Will (of all people) just LOVED his!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Glad to have my girl back for our Friday night drive to acting class! She ended up getting the part of Anita in 101 Dalmatians! So she'll be playing someone NICE!!!! I think I need to watch the movie!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Celebrated an awesome BB game for this kid with his favorite lunch!


Then met my dear friend Heidi for dinner at her gorgeous home--she recently moved back here from NYC and although she misses it, I am SO happy she's back!!!!


Also, lots of new recipes on the blog...i put an index under Healthy Recipes at the top. Check them out! Also, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super excited about what's to come for the bloggy blog! Stay tuned!!! Have a great week!!!!

**********************************************************************************

Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...