Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Peanut Butter Overnight Oats


Have you ever tried overnight oats?? They are the bomb.com...and I will admit, I am not even a huge oatmeal fan!! 2 minutes of prep before you go to bed and breakfast is served in the morning! Quick and easy!

There are tons of variations but since I love peanut butter...

Peanut Butter Overnight Oats


Ingredients


- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 rolled/old fashioned or steel cut oats (not the quick cooking kind)
- Banana, strawberries or berries for topping (optional)


Instructions


1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl or mason jar.
2. Cover bowl/jar tightly and refrigerate overnight (or 4-6 hours if you're in a hurry!)
3. Stir and top with fresh fruit, if you like! ENJOY!!



**You can also heat the oats for about 30 seconds in the microwave if you want a hot breakfast






Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...