Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Simple Noodle Pasta


Who wants a SUPER EASY meal that you can make in 10 minutes and only has three ingredients...AND...is HEALTHY??!! ME! It doesn't get much easier than this!!!

Ingredients
(makes one serving but you can easily double, triple, etc!)

1 spiralized zucchini
3/4 cup chicken apple sausage (i just used one link)
1/2 to 3/4 cup of your favorite marinara sauce (my FAVE is Gina Rispoli)
Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes (optional)



Directions
1. Heat one teaspoon of olive oil in a non stick pan. Add sausage and cook until in has a little color (about 2-3 minutes).

2. Add zucchini noodles and marinara sauce, toss until noodles are coated with the sauce. Cook about 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through but the zucchini is NOT mushy!

3. Remove from heat and top with Parm and red pepper flakes if you like! DONE!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...