Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Orzo Soup - #yum!!!


The only answer to a cold, rainy day ?? SOUP! Sharing one of my favorite soup recipes from Damn Delicious today

 This was sooo yummy! I used chicken breast and random pasta vs orzo because it's all I had

From: Damn Delicious
http://damndelicious.net/2014/04/25/lemon-chicken-orzo-soup/



**All images on this blog are Pinnable to Pinterest! Just hover over the icon in the top right corner!! :) 

**********************************************************************************

Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...