Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

4 Ingredient Zucchini Noodles

If you follow me on Facebook, you might know I recently got a spirializer....and I am kinda of obsessed!! I've had it for a week and so far, I have made three DELICIOUS, super simple meals! So far, this one has been my fave--and it only took NINE minutes from start to finish...including snapping these pics! Who can argue with a healthy NINE minute meal?? #winning!!



Here are your FOUR ingredients ~

- 1 Spiralized Zucchini
- 1 tablespoon store bought pesto (mine is from Trader Joes)
- 1 cup cherry 1omatoes
- Parmesan Cheese


Directions

1. In a a non stick skillet, throw in the cherry tomatoes and pesto and cook until heated through and until the tomatoes cook just a bit (about 1-2 minutes).

2. Add in zucchini and toss to coat with the pesto (add more pesto if you like). Cook about 2-3 minutes until zucchini is heated through, but NOT mushy (no one likes mushy zucchini!).

3. Turn off the heat, stir in Parmesan cheese. Top with red pepper flakes if you like,  pour yourself a glass of wine and ENJOY!!




Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...