Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Crockpot Chicken Taco Skillet



Here is one of my family's favorite EASY dinners!!! I serve it over brown rice but you can do tacos, burritos, burrito bowls or it's great just on it's own too! I always double it for leftovers :) 7 ingredients!!! #winning

Ingredients

1lb ground chicken
1 small onion, diced
1 bell pepper, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis
1 cup (or more) shredded cheddar cheese
Cilantro (optional)

Instructions

1. Add diced vegetables and ground chicken to slow cooker with taco seasoning.

2. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, 2-3 hours on high.

3. When meat and vegetables are cooked, top with shredded cheddar cheese and cilantro and serve!

(adapted form Sweet C's)


**All images on this blog are Pinnable to Pinterest! Just hover over the icon in the top right corner!! :) 

**********************************************************************************

Friend me on Facebook HERE

Like my Facebook page HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...