Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 36

Happy Sunday! It was a full week back to the routine...school, homework, soccer, Dr. appointments! Fun, fun!

Day 1: Sunday ~ We just laid low and got ready for the first full week back to the grind! I also was preparing for the 21-Day Fix that I started on Monday (more about that later!!). Have you heard of the 21-Day Fix? Basically clean eating and working out every.single.day. Which means limited wine consumption, too! Somehow, as I was preparing for the week with school and limited wine, this came to mind ~


Day 2: Monday ~ Started The Fix!!! It's been AMAZING so far! It's forced me to eat fruits and veggies, drinks tons of water and the work outs kick my booty! It's tough but I love it!! I'll post a full review if I live to tell because this is definitely a program I fully believe in..not some whacked, unhealthy "diet." I haven't felt this good or energetic in YEARS!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ I was super worried when I saw the 21 Day Fix containers you're supposed to eat from...they look SMALL! But he's a meal I had this week....Penne, meatballs and salad...it's a TON of food!! I guess the key is, it's the RIGHT kind of food :) Still getting used to whole wheat pasta :) I have to say, this week following the plan, I have NOT been hungry! Pretty amazing.

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Love sunny days with this kiddo. She's getting great at riding her bike..although she's still a little reckless!

Day 5: Thursday ~ You know I love all kinds of CLOTHES :) These are a little harder than most items in my closet, though. Especially that last one..gets me every time!


Day 6: Friday ~ I got to take Brookey to soccer practice ALONE today, so it gave me a chance to catch up on my reading a little. I started this book....it's SO GOOD! It's all these amazing stories about these people who basically reached rock bottom in their lives and somehow found grace. With all the negativity out there, it's nice to be reminded there are wonderful, amazing things going on around us. Such an inspiring read from a local author AND former atheist!


Day 7: Saturday ~ First soccer game of the season!!! Electric Tigers and the Dark Force!! (yeah, I didn't choose those names, FYI). They both did really well! I think Buddy scored most, if not all the goals for his team! LOL!


 They LOVE taking pics!!!


Have a wonderful week!!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

6 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday Casey!! Love that Wine e card...lol Good luck with the 21 day fix...my sisters and bestie are on it and love it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie!! I know, too funny..especially for teachers :) XO

      Delete
  2. Keep us posted on the 21-Day Fix! I'm two days away from finishing the Advocare 24-Day Challenge which I think has some similarities :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'd love to hear about that!!! I will post a review if I live to tell about it! LOL! SO far, so good :) XO

      Delete
  3. Those containers are crazy small in real life! We had the same reaction, but it's surprising how full you can be just by eating what is recommended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's freaky weird...it LOOKS like so little but I swear I am never hungry!!! Hopefully you don't have to eat everything-HA! I would like another yellow, though...and more cheese..whatever that color is!! :) XO

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...