Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 34

Day 1: Sunday ~ Our quick camping trip was over waaay to quickly. We spent the morning on the beach!


This was the view from our campsite. We will definitely be back! IF we can get a reservation!! (i was barely able to score this reservation back in JANUARY!)


Day 2: Monday ~ Crazy fun day! I hosted a Stella and Dot party for my girlfriends and these crazy girls loved trying on all the fun jewels! Brookey also had these two stay over for a sleepover which entailed lots of giggling until 2am!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Pool day with these girls! I love Brookey's friends--they are such awesome girls!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Game on! Soccer season for both kids! Soccer season is my "busy season!" I might disappear for awhile and resurface in November! :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ Take a good look at this crazy mane because it's getting CHOPPED come this weekend! :)


Day 6: Friday ~ Quoteable Friday :)

Day 7: Saturday ~ This is the last weekend before school starts so we headed up to Calistoga for a picnic! We tried a new winery and truly found a hidden gem! If you are ever in the area, this is a MUST!!! Charbono = YUUUMMMMM



Have a great week!!! Join me back here tomorrow when I talk about A Morning Routine to Try :) XOXOXO


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...