Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 35

Day 1: Sunday ~ I have no idea what we did on Sunday. We had grand plans to go apple picking but it ended up being 100 degrees, so I think we just hid inside and I think I remember taking a nap :)


Day 2: Monday ~ I went out to dinner with some girlfriends so Scott (AKA: Dad of the Year) takes the kids to ice cream at 8pm...Brooke and Sarah were in their jammies!!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ My week day isn't complete without a trip to Target! They have the cutest little girl clothes right now...military vests, fur vests...what girl doesn't need a few vests in their life??!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Church picture day! It's always a hectic day getting these 3 to put on "picture clothes" and not get dirty for an hour (or have their shoes untied).


Day 5: Thursday ~ Summer is officially over!! How do I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader?! Cray, cray!


Day 6: Friday ~ I guess they figure since school is back in session, summer is 100% OVER and fall has begun??!! It's AUGUST, people!!! Hold the Pumpkin Spice, please....we'll be having Indian Summer in Northern CA until at least mid-October and I'd like to enjoy my pumpkin spice without sweating to death.


Day 7: Saturday ~ The Asian Invasion came to tear up the golf course out here! These guys have known Scott way longer than I have and they all get together and play golf every...oh, 5 or so years!! I think they are all personally responsible for Scott loving Asian food and non-meat-and-potatoes!


Have a great week, beautiful girls!! XOXOXO

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. I get lost in Target for hours!! I'd love for you to join my Fridays Fashions link up. :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...