Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 32

Day 1: Sunday ~ More reunion festivities in Fresno! We went to a picnic and got to meet everyone's families and kids. These are all my peeps right here!!!



Day 2: Monday ~ Back to the regular routine....Brookey's giving horsey rides :)


Day 3: Tuesday ~ I LOVE summer. LOVE IT. I love spending time with my kids and I am not **typically** the mom that can't wait for school to start. I really try to cherish this time because I know other people would love to have as much time with their kids as I have with mine. But...sometimes....I just feel like it's me against the world. Tuesday was that day ~




Day 4: Wednesday ~ My bestie and I downloaded this book to read "together." It's such a fun read so far!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ We did a homemade snowcone "bar." Nothing better on a summer day!


Day 6: Friday ~ My girls....in their matching soft pants from Thailand and I Heart NY tees!


Day 7: Saturday ~ It was a crazy Saturday of rearranging and organizing closets and kid's rooms...Sarah is getting her Zen on  :)


Have a wonderful week and enjoy summer while it's still around...I still can't believe it's AUGUST!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Dying over that e card! �� Oh how I can relate!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...