Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mom Style Files ~ Volume 4


Hey pretties! I haven't done a Mom Style Files post on awhile, so it's about time! . If you are new to this blog, I try to do a Mom Style Files once a month. The goal of my "wardrobe" posts are always to give approachable, wearable outfits/styling ideas for busy gals (moms in particular, but anyone else too!!) As I've mentioned before, I don't show any outfits the blog that I haven't worn (or would wear) "in real life."

Below are some of the outfits I wore "in real life" this month--running around doing errands, chasing after kids, days at the park and my twice a week teaching job. You can read past Mom Style Files posts here:

Mom Style Files ~ Volume 1
Mom Style Files ~ Volume 2
Mom Style Files ~ Volume 3

I want to get back to doing both full body and top-down outfit photos for Mom Style Files, but this month, all I have is top down--sorry! If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen many of thee outfits already!! Follow me on Instagram HERE.

This month it was warm so it was all about shorts, top, sandals, repeat :)

Outfit 1: This is my favorite Barcelona cami!! It's sold out, but I linked another adorable one below!

Top: Express (cute option., cute option)
Shorts: Loft (similar)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Necklace: Similar, Similar

Outfit 2: I wasn't sure about red Converse (i love my gray ones!), so I saw this cheaper version on sale for about $12 at Target, so I bought them to give them a test run to see if it's worth the Converse investment. So far, so good! :)

Top: Target (similar, similar)
Shorts: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Shoes: Target (exact)

Outfit 3: I love cobalt blue and pink together!


Top: Express (exact)
Shorts: Express- sold out (similar, similar)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar)

Outfit 4: I was feeling very summery today!

Top: Express (exact in True White)
Shorts: J Crew Factory -sold out (option, option)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Necklace:Charming Charlie - sold out (cute option)

Outfit 5: This Target chambray top is one of my favorites! It's sooo soft! And of course, my floral shorts on repeat!

Top: Target - sold out :(option, very similar)
Shorts: Old Navy- sold out (option, option)
Sandals: Similar, Similar
Purse:Charming Charlie (similar)

Outfit 6: I LOVE this new necklace from Stella and Dot! You can take off the blue beads and just wear it with the gold layers. It's so cute, casual and versatile! It definitely spiced up my denim shorts and white tee!


Top: Target - LOVE the Mossimo Boyfriend Tees (exact)
Shorts: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Sandals: Similar, Similar
Necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)

Outfit 7: And here's the necklace again! I wore this outfit to a school meeting, so slightly more dressed up than usual :)

Top: Stem/Nordstrom (exact)
Skirt:J Crew Factory (solid option, cute option)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Necklace: Stella & Dot (exact)

Outfit 8: For some reason, I am loving black and white right now! It's just simple and classic.

Top: Target - Mossimo Boyfriend Tee, can't find it online (in solid colors)
Shorts: Expres- sold out (similar, similar)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Necklace: via Jane  (similar, similar)

Outfit 9:  Like I said, shorts, sandals, repeat :)


Top: Express (exact in True White)
Shorts: J. Crew-sold out (similar)
Sandals: Similar, Similar
Necklace: Target (option)

Outfit 10: I picked up this floral top at Target last fall and I am finding I can wear it spring, summer and fall! Last fall I wore it with burgundy jeans and black jeans. I've also worn it with short and this gray skirt. Super versatile!

Top: Target-sold out (cute option, LOVE this)
Skirt: Loft (option, option)
Sandals: Similar, Similar
Necklace: Target (option)

That's a wrap, girls!!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

20 comments:

  1. I love all of these easy summer looks! That layered Stella and Dot necklace is so pretty! Those Target sandals are a great find! They never have cute shoes in our Target!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! Ours is totally hit or miss, too! I bought my sandals online! :) XO

      Delete
  2. perfect looks! Love all of the floral and great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm going to Express this weekend (girls' annual shopping trip!!!!!)....I will be thinking of you when I'm in there...what are my must gets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man. I'll email you! I was just there today!!! :) XOXO

      Delete
  4. Great looks!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com
    I'd love for you to join me on Friday for my Fridays Fashions link up.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaymie! I'll def link up with you!! XOXO

      Delete
  5. Love it all! And yes to black and white, obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I know!! I just bought two black and white skirts and maybe another..what's wrong with me??! XOXO

      Delete
  6. I love every outfit! And your accessory choices are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all of these outfits, Casey! And I'm just a teeny bit tickled that you are wearing something from Express in at least half of them. Give it another year and it will be 75%. :P That Stella & Dot necklace is sooo fantastic!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd be proud. :) I just tried the jeans this week..OMG!

      Delete
  8. Great outfits! I love them all!! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and stylish summer looks! Let me tell you, I Love my red converse and am surprised at how often I wear them. They make every outfit just a little happier. :)
    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!
    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the snazziest dressed moms I know. Love all of your looks. I broke out my gingham popover yesterday. PC even commented on it. Sometimes the simplest little outfits are the cutest. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. All great outfits! I love the versatility of the S&D necklace.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...