Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 33

Day 1: Sunday ~ Fun evening riding bikes with friends, especially when they realized this sign had blown down!! The kids want to hang it up in their room!

Day 2: Monday ~ Per their request, Sonic in the back of the truck! The get a kick out of the guys in roller skates bringing them food!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Dollar movie day!! It was Sarah's very first movie! She did great...the popcorn helped :)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ It was National Night Out in the 'hood! Free food and snow cones for all! (and they get to run on the golf course)


Day 5: Thursday ~ Shopping for our camping trip...what in the WORLD happened to the price of eggs??? $6.29 ON SALE??


Day 6: Friday ~ This day was just funny day! First, one of my sister in law's texted me that she was at a restaurant with Ben H. (former Bachelorette finalist and maybe the next Bachelor) and sent me this pic....

Not sure what's up with the V Neck but ANYWAY. I tried to get her to get a pic with him but she totally chickened out and FAILED!

Then...later that night...I was out with my other sister in law in Napa and we happened to see Chef Michael Chirarello having dinner with his wife. I've been a fan of his since he first started on TV and have seen him in person a few times (he lives in the Napa area) but I NEVER had the nerve to take a pic with him! So my sister and law and I (after freaking out in the corner for a good 5 minutes), grabbed a random guy walking by (our husbands ditched us out of embarrassment) and asked him for a pic~


UHHHHHHH....WORST PIC EVER!!!!! SOOOOO....we went BACK over to his table and asked him for ANOTHER pic (yeah, I know-NO SHAME!). He ended up being so, SO nice and made conversation with us and was just as sweet as could be. He even introduced himself to the husbands :) A night we won't forget!!

(much better )


Day 7: Saturday ~ The next morning we packed up for a little weekend beach camping trip! So much fun! Our campsite was right on the beach! More pics next week..for now, I need to go wash all the sand off of EVERY.THING XOXOXO





Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

8 comments:

  1. I seriously believe living in Cali is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never a dull moment, Carrie!! Come visit, girl! XOXO

      Delete
  2. That sounds like such a fun week! And so many celebrity spottings! think it's been years since I've seen anyone even half famous haha!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my "celeb" sightings are "famous" people..they are famous to ME at least, right??! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Fun week! I cannot believe how much your eggs are!!!! I pay about $3.25 for 18 - and I thought that was expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what was up! I went to Costco and it was much better. Maybe I hit an off day at the grocery store?! XOXO

      Delete
  4. I thought eggs were pricey here, crazy! Also? Ben H. is sooo cute...I would have chickened out also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you just need a glass of wine and have no shame! I am so hoping he's the next Bachelor! XO

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...