Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 22

Day 1: Sunday ~ It was a fun Memorial Day weekend and of course, burgers on the grill were in order! We mixed things up a little and didn't do the "traditional" burger....get the "recipe" HERE. Seriously, best burger ever!!!


Day 2: Monday ~ Memorial Day. Spent the day in Napa! Had an awesome picnic at Frank Family, candy store in Calistoga, then a leisurely drive home--we had to stop and get a pic of this flag amongst the vineyards. :)


Kiddos at Frank Family

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Daddy's away, so it's pizza and ice cream for dinner! :) You can tell Will LOVES when I take pics! He purposely made that face.

Day 4: Wednesday ~ When I forget a picture, I do a quote. I LOVE this one! Makes you think :)


Day 5: Thursday ~ So you guys know I love my job. It has it's low points, but I just LOVE helping kids who need that "little extra" help. Today my kindergartners brought me to tears! I was just informally, randomly testing them on word blending and reading and 4 months ago, none of my kinders could blend letter sounds into words. Today, all 5 of my kiddos could do it!! I was so stinkin' proud of them!!! Hopefully they didn't notice my tears!! LOL!


Day 6: Friday ~Sarah was showing off for her Auntie Jenna saying she was a boy (that's her brother's shirt!). That girl...

Day 7: Saturday ~ We spent the day in Sonoma celebrating my sister in law's 40th birthday! Wow--what a wonderful house they rented!! Complete with a pool, hot tub, egg laying chickens and a zip line!!! SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

This view...

View from the pool--crazy!!

Kids had a BLAST!!!!

Happy birthday, sister!!!

I'm exhausted from this week!!!! See ya back here tomorrow for my Summer Skin Care Faves!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! Happy birthday to your sister! :)

    And I really like that quote - that's a good one! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...