Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 20

It was a great, SICKNESS-FREE week! :)

Day 1: Sunday ~ Mother's Day!!! We went to church, followed by a HUGE homemade brunch. After that it was off to Train Town in Sonoma...we promised Sarah we would go there for her birthday last week, but considering everyone was barfing, we didn't go. Train Town is a small little amusement park with an awesome stream train that takes you for a ride through trees and tunnels and takes you to a little "town" where the kids can play around and feed animals. We have been going there since Brookey was little and it was Buddy's favorite place when he was a toddler and obsessed with trains! Sarah loves it now, too.

My loves :) They might drive me nuts sometimes but I am blessed God chose me to be their Mama.

Fun at Train Town...


Day 2: Monday ~ Every Spring I buy my kiddos new Crocs and they LIVE in these shoes (and flip flops) during the spring and summer. Sarah picked out this pair but then one shoe mysteriously disappeared into thin air one night after she rode bikes. Scott finally offered up a $10 reward to anyone who found it....low and behold, Will found it (in his Power Rangers basket!!) Money talks!!! :)


Day 3: Tuesday ~ My prompt to my students: "Write about one thing you like about Kindergarten." I LOVE MY JOB!!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Another Wednesday, another frigid, gale-force-winds night at the ballpark!


Day 5: Thursday ~ I went out with some girlfriends for a Kindergarten Moms Night Out tonight, but of course I didn't take a pic! So continuing with my tradition of doing a quote when I forget a picture...i ran across this one on Facebook Thursday night. This might be one of my favorite quotes--EVER! You don't argue with a soon to be Saint! And if you can follow this, you are a saint yourself!! It's HARD!


Day 6: Friday ~ Scott golfed in the 2nd Annual Blaise Olmes Memorial Golf Tournament to celebrate the life of a friend's child who passed away 2 years ago. The gals and I met up with the golfing boys for a fun dinner!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Once a month or so, Scott and I like to do individual "dates" with each kiddo. Today this guy was my date! In and Out...he's a super cheap date, too!! and (needs a haircut..badly! OMG!)

This kid had a rough game! First, he gets hit in the face while making a play at 3rd, then he gets thrown out at 2nd (first time ever...thought he was gonna cry!), then he had to play catcher (he HATES catcher!). But he powered through...and so did I! It's not easy to see your kid get beat up on the field! LOL!!


 Have a wonderful week!!!!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your dress in the pic with the other ladies (Friday)??? I LOVE it!!! We leave for Disney in 28 days & I've been looking for a dress like that for vaca and can't find one :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie-Nordies! And it's on sale....it's the Lush Knit Maxi dress is Jade :-) I love it-soooo comfy!! See if this link works...

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lush-knit-maxi-dress/3887494?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=Jade&resultback=2166

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...