Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 21

Day 1: Sunday ~ Just another Sunday night playing "tie up the sibling."


Day 2: Monday ~ Today she learned how to take a selfie. I'm so proud!! LOL!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Fun with her friends at her babysitters house! That yard!!!!


Day 3: Wednesday ~ Quote of the week :)
 Day 4: Thursday ~ Celebrating my bday with some dear friends....love my girlfriends! Don't know where the group shot is..no one sent that one to me!!!


Day 5: Friday ~This kid lost another tooth!

Day 6: Saturday ~Shopping, haircut and fun with friends!

Shopping with some (old) bday money! Thanks Pops and Gramma Melly!!

 She got 6 inches cut off!
 These crazies!
Have a great week!


Follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...