Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Foodie Friday Faves

Happy Friday!!!! Oh, and dear Lord, I am GLAD it's FRIDAY!!!!!! This week has been, um...interesting. It always is when your entire family of 5 is hit with the stomach flu!! #shootmenow. Needless to say, there was not a lot of eating going on in this house this week!

I had a few new recipes to test this week and CLEARLY never got to it!!! So instead of leaving you high and dry, I'll leave you with a few of my (slightly summer-themed) favorite recipes. If you are new to this blog, you probably haven't seen most of these. I hope you enjoy and I'll be back on the wagon next Friday!! ~ XO

1. Backyard BBQ Corn Salad ~ This is a slightly modified version from one of my favorite bloggers, Mix and Match Mama. It's soooo good and perfect for summer!!


2. Grilled Chicken Quesadillas ~ Tastes just like the yummy goodness from a chain restaurant but whole lot healthier!


 3. Ham & Swiss Cuban Panini ~ I've never met a panini I didn't like and this one is no exception!


4. Bacon and Corn Pasta: This is so good. You have to make it. That is all.



5.  Avocado Chicken Salad: This is a great, healthy twist on traditional chicken salad. I love it stuffed in a pita, wrapped in a tortilla or just eat it with chips!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I am definitely going to bookmark & try a few of these! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, girl!! The Bacon and Corn pasta is SO GOOD!! XO

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...