Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 18


Day 1: Sunday ~ Bathtime bubbles :)

Day 2: Monday ~ So every time I forget to take a picture, I'll share a favorite quote :) I love this one!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ My 'lil poser at the park. Our dimples match :)


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Early morning visit to the hospital lab for a follow-up X-ray after her pneumonia attack :( Hopefully, all is well!


Day 5: Thursday ~ Baseball & Friends :)

 Day 6: Friday ~ So much fun on this crazy, crazy day!!! First up was Mr. Will and quite possibly the worst day of his life...exhibit A...

If you know my son, you know that he wants NOTHING to do with getting up on front of people, dressing up or dressing up like AN ANGEL!! He had to do all three for the annual May Mary Crowning Mass at school!!! He was a trooper, though and did great with his little performance in front of the entire school! I don't think his 8th grade Buddy was any happier about wearing angel clothes, either!


Right after that it was off to the City Track Meet! SUCH a fun experience for the kids! And me, too actually! They had Olympic Gold Medalist Pole Vaulter Stacy Dragila there working with all the kids and teaching them to pole vault! She also ran in fun relay and if you've never seen a Olympic Athlete run in "real life," you're missing out! It was AMAZING!! (yeah, she was fast!)

Brookey was so excited to meet her and get her autograph. She'll always remember this day!


She also did  awesome in the long jump--still awaiting official scores, but I am guessing she got at least top 3. She beat her personal best by a foot and a half, so she wasn't messing around yesterday!! Her relay team stunk, though :( Oh well!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Well, we were going to have an awesome day celebrating Sarah birthday, but this happened....


She woke up barfing and was down and out all day. PLEASE! I just need healthy kids!!!


Have a great week!!!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png
Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

6 comments:

  1. Here's hoping everyone is healthy soon! Why does it always seem like one kid is sick, right?! Thinking of you guys!
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how it is!!! Thank you for the well-wishes, girl! XO

      Delete
  2. Love the cute pictures and hope all the sickness is behind your family! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too,Mary Ellen! Thank you!! XOXOXO

      Delete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...