Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

The Summer Challenge!!

Girls! It's time!!!! Early bird registration for the Summer Style Challenge with Get Your Pretty On, opens TODAY (Friday)!!
If you are new to this blog, I have been participating in these style challenges for nearly a year and it's been such an awesome experience! I recapped all of my outfits from the Spring Challenge here:

Spring Challenge Recap ~ Week 1
Spring Challenge Recap ~ Week 2
Spring Challenge Recap ~ Week 3
Spring Challenge Recap ~ Wrap Up

In a nutshell, the Challenge provides you with a shopping list, plus 21 days of outfit "formulas"...totally takes the guesswork out of what to wear everyday! Read all about the Challenges HERE.

Then click HERE and sign up on Friday because prices go up on May 28th!

Here are my favorite outfits from the Spring Challenge ~


I'll remind you again before registration closes, but grab some friends and sign up HERE!! I promise, it's so much fun!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

8 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do this challenge but I am out of town quite a bit in June. I will have to reevaluate because I have really enjoyed her challenges in the past! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I really hope you sign up, girl!!! Even if you don't do it everyday, it's nice to check in and have the outfit inspiration for later! I am guessing I won't be able to wear all of the shorts outfits right away! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were some seriously cute outfits for the spring challenge! I love that striped skirt one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Yep, I love that skirt and I hardly ever wear skirts! XO

      Delete
  4. How much fun!! I am going to check into this ;)
    Happy Friday!!Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...