Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 19

Soooooo....this week was interesting :) Not one I feel the need to repeat ANY TIME soon. Or ever. Let's get started!!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Sarah was getting over the stomach bug that she had and was feeling a lot better, so we went to church and to Toys R Us so she could pick out her first bike!! We also got Buddy a bike and the kid learned to ride (finally) in a matter of minutes.

So proud of her Dora bike!!!


So proud he can keep up with big sis now!!!

The whole day I was feeling a little "off." I had felt super tired the night before and even missed a good friend's party because I was just feeling icky. On to...

Day 2: Monday ~ I woke up feeling MUCH better! I got up at my usual 5am, worked out, showered, took the kids to school. Around 9:30am I started to feel weak...and tired...and my tummy hurt. Let's just say it was all over after that. Scott had already planned to come home early for Buddy's baseball game and I told him to hurry up because I was down and OUT! Stomach flu victim #2!

I napped while Sarah napped, then pulled it together to pick up the kids from school. Buddy gets in the car and is not his usual, chipper self. He looked awful, said his tummy hurt and started crying. Here he is on the way home...poor guy...(don't ask what the gunk is on his window..just don't ask)

The second he got home he went to the bathroom...and yeah, it was all over from there. Third man down.

Day 3: Tuesday ~ I was still feeling awful, so I slept all day with Will and Sarah went to daycare. Scott worked from home. At about 1:00 we get a call from school. Pick up Brookey--"she's tired and her tummy hurts." GOOD LORD!!! This is how poor Brookey spent the rest of the afternoon/evening...4th man down....

But guess what??! Tuesday was also Sarah's birthday!!! And no one is stopping this girl from having a proper birthday!!! Scott took her to pick up her cake...

The big 3!!!!
She opened some presents and her daycare also had a party for her!!! So I think she was happy :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ On Wednesday the kids and I ALL stayed home!! Brooke was feeling much better but still weak, Will was pretty much recovered just tired and I was starting to feel slightly human again. I didn't take a pic so here's my quote...Amen! LOL!

Around noon, Scott comes downstairs from his office and says he's starting to feel weak and his tummy hurt....I'll spare you the details. 5th man down!!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ By Thursday the kids and I were all MUCH better and back at work and school. Yay!! Scott is on the mend, so it was a short-lived bug! They were so excited to be outside after dinner!

We're not sick!! YAY!!!!

Day 6: Friday ~ Scott and I were set to go to a fancy bday dinner, but given the week and the fact that our tummies were still recovering...it was Friday Night Pizza and Red Box! :)


Day 7: Saturday ~I definitely felt the bday love!!! (Sorry, Sarah, you're too short!)


Fantastic way to end a cray, cray week!!

CHEERS TO A HAPPY, HEALTHY WEEK!!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Casey! So sorry to hear y'all were sick, no fun at all! Here's to a healthier week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a rough time you guys have had. Hope this week you all back to feeling 110%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a super rough week! Glad that it was short lived and everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...