Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 31

Day 1: Sunday ~ Last week, I mentioned we made our annual pilgrimage to IKEA so we could reorganize the kid's rooms (Sarah's moving into her own room and Brooke and Will wanted to "redesign" their room). If you're wondering why the girls aren't sharing a room, that may come in time, but Brooke and Will decided on their own that they wanted to stick together! Those two!!

ANYHOO--I was reorganizing/cleaning and completely blew out my back!! I was LITERALLY incapacitated for TWO DAYS! As of now, it's still hurts, but just glad I can WALK! At least Scott go the kid's dresser put together!!




Day 2: Monday ~ What do you do when you can't move all day? Read!! I read Girl on the Train after an all-day marathon of reading. It was AWESOME...in a weird, creepy, psychological, Hitchcock-sorta way. Not sure if there are plans for a movie, but it would be the perfect movie!!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ A bunch of friends had a little get together at the pool today and since I could **somewhat** walk, I hobbled over and took the kids. We had so much fun and it was great to catch up with girlfriends! Plus it was about 90 degrees so what else to do but to go to the pool!!!??

This kid...


Day 4: Wednesday ~ Well, I waited for FOUR years to get a pair of these boots and I finally pulled the trigger! I plan to have these babies for a long, LONG time :)

Day 5: Thursday ~ Buddy's favorite saying is "Beast Mode"--"I'm going to go Beast Mode on you!" "That was a beast mode shot," etc. I finally understand that Beast Mode refers to Seahawk's player Marshawn Lynch, who graduated from my alma mater :) Scott got him this T-Shirt. Doens't he look fierce??! Especially with that doll in the background...

Day 6: Friday ~ My 20th High School Reunion weekend kicks off!!! Waaaay too much fun!! A few of my high school besties :)


Day 7: Saturday ~ The big reunion!! Too much fun to post it all, but I feel truly blessed I got to see besties, but also connect with people I haven't seen in forever! We seriously had such an amazing, diverse, unique high school class!!

Me and my date ~

I love these peeps!

Can we tell this is the end of the night pic???

I love these girls SO MUCH! Way too many memories for one night!!


Ok, so up until 2am two nights in a row.....I'm too old for this!! I'm gong to bed!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the Girl on the Train yesterday....talk about good and making me drop everything else I wanted to do to sit and read. Yay for reading twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Girl on the Train earlier this spring and really enjoyed it! I'm about halfway through a book called The Luckiest Girl Alive that was recommended since I liked GOTT...but I'm not finding it nearly as enjoyable. So if you've gotten that recommendation, think twice. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...