Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 27

Slightly abridged version this week!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Friends on a hill. We love summer because it stays light out so late and the kids love riding bikes and playing with their friends on our street.

Day 2: Monday ~Everyone's happy when it's a Pool Day!!!!!!!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ "I want to take a selfie." Fun at the Doctor's office!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ It's summer vaca and they're back to sleeping together. These two..so funny and sweet! I am pretty sure they are both in there somewhere!

 I'll have a full post of fun pics next Sunday!!! Have a great week!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! I just recently came across your blog and I love it. I'm looking forward to reading more posts! :-)
    The Busy Brunette
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...