Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

OZ Naturals Serum Review

Happy Wednesday! Let's talk a little about skincare today! Last month I shared with you my skincare faves--read the post HERE. In the past 3-4 years I have really started taking a real interest in caring for my skin. The signs of aging have been creeping up on me and it's not pretty, girls!!


Every night I have a simple routine I use to wash my face. It goes like this:

1. Cleanse with with Cetaphil bar with my Clarsonic (can't live without the Clarsonic!)

2. Apply toner (i use this one)

3. Night cream (i use this one OR this one)

4. Eye cream (i use this one OR this one)

The only thing missing that I have been wanting to try is a serum! Frankly, the only thing that has been holding me back is the price of serum! It is SO expensive!! I recently had the opportunity to try a serum and you better believe I jumped at the chance!!



OZ Natural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an Amazon.com best seller and does not contain parabens, alcohol or sulfates. The most amazing part??! It's AFFORDABLE!! This 1oz bottle is less than $16! Sign.Me.Up.


Me washing my face in my PJs (AKA my favorite t shirt!)...it just got REAL, didn't it??!! I'm hoping you notice that my skin is FAR from perfect and OZ states that this product is intended "to help those who weren’t naturally born with perfect skin, to obtain more perfect skin."

I have been using this serum for over two weeks and it is a winner in my book! I've noticed my skin being smoother, softer and overall just healthier-looking. I have a few deep creases, and clearly those aren't gone but I feel like this serum is a great product for fine line PREVENTION. I always wish I would have started earlier with a good skincare routine! I will definitely be adding this serum to my regular routine now (between my toner and night cream) :) I definitely recommend it!

You can order this product easily off Amazon and the price is $15.79 (free shipping with Amazon Prime, of course!). The link to order is HERE. I think you will love it as much as I do!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. I use this as well and totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this! Thanks for the review! And your skin is lovely! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to check this out. Thank you for the review. My BFF is using serum but I was thinking a vitamin C serum. Will have to ask. Maybe it is this same stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...