Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Create28 ~ Summer Brights

Hey gals! We're at Day 7 of Create28 ~ Lovely Summer Looks--have you been playing along?? All the info and prompts can be found HERE. Today it's all about Summer Brights. I LOVE bright colors! I think it's one of the biggest, yet easiest steps you can take when deciding to change up your closet--ADD COLOR!!!

The practical, conservative side of me always kicks in, though whenever I wear brights or neon. I don't like to attract any attention to myself and look too wild or "out there" (i am a suburban mom! lol!)! I always pair my brights with a neutral to keep it classy :)

My shorts are electric orange, so I paired it with a simple white top, simple jewelry and some fun sandals.  I think it adds just the right amount of bling without being over the top.

White Eyelet Top: Loft Outlet (similar, similar)
Bright Shorts: J. Crew (similar, similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar, similar)
Sandals: Target (exact)
Watch: Fossil (similar)

Do you gravitate toward brights in the summer or you a neutrals kinda gal?

As always, I'll leave you with a Pinterest board for more summer outfit inspiration!!!

Follow A Little Bit of Cheer's board Summer Bright Looks on Pinterest.

 
Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

6 comments:

  1. Bright shorts are a summer staple for me. Love those orange shorts paired with the white!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree...adding color is the best way to dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think that adding one bright piece is a great way to ease into the whole "brights" challenge. You look great in those shorts and I'm loving the lace for texture without color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love bright shorts with neutral top, always the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace with this cute outfit! I'm a brights kinda girl! Thanks for doing this challenge, it's been a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving bright colors this year, and your orange shorts are perfect. Love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...