Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 30

We got back from our little summer vacation last weekend (vaca recap HERE) and tried to get back into the groove this week!

Day 1: Sunday ~ This pretty much sums it up.


Day 2: Monday ~ Back to the pool with friends. I love watching these kiddos! The pool is freezing right now, but they don't care one bit!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ We decided on an impromptu picnic lunch on the grass in Tiburon. We watched the boats come in and had ice cream--nothing better! It was such a gorgeous day!


Day 3: Wednesday ~ I made an appointment for Sarah's 1st (yes FIRST) haircut! I know, she's 3! I just knew I got Brooke's hair cut really young and all her beautiful curls disappeared, never to return. I was so bummed! I took a pic of Sarah's curls so I could remember them :)

Day 4: Thursday ~ Haircut day! We cut about an inch off so some of her curls stayed in tact! Yay! Probably after the next cut, they'll be gone forever, but glad to have a little curl until then :)

Day 5: Friday ~ We went to the pool every day this week-i think this kid is turning into a total beach bum :)


Day 7: Saturday ~ We are rearranging the kid's rooms which entailed us making our annual pilgrimage to IKEA (definite love/hate relationship with that place). On the way home, we stopped at this Food Truck Court thing, which I've always wanted to do. Scott and I shared the best chicken sandwich I've had in my life from a Southern Comfort food truck. I may have eaten my weight in fried chicken and eaten a week's worth of calories, but it was worth every bite!


Have a great Sunday!! XOXO


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about needing a vacation after the vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...