Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 9

In case you haven't visited lately, the blog got a refresh this week!!  The name is now officially changed to A Little Bit of Cheer. You can read more about this in my updated About Me page. I'm continuing to work on little things, but for the most part, I'm hoping this cleaner format makes it easier to navigate. Also, the blog is now hosted at www.alittlebitofcheer.com. If you have the blog bookmarked as The Rooney Family, it will automatically redirect you to the new URL. You can also follow me on Bloglovin', Pinterest or Facebook--just click on the icons on the right hand side :) Hope you enjoy the new format!

*********************************************************************************
 Day 1: Sunday ~ I forgot to check the mail yesterday...checked it after church on Sunday and wow--talk about a buzzkill. Thus far, I have NEVER had to report to the courthouse of jury duty. It's just a matter of time...

 Day 2: Monday ~ After he did his homework, Will said he was going to take a nap on the couch. He says this sometimes--but it's just his way of saying he needs to rest and watch TV. I was doing other things and when I checked on him over an hour later, he was passed out COLD! Thought he might be coming down with a cold but I think he just needed a power nap!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ We were sitting in the car in front of the church/school waiting for Sarah's babysitter to drop her off. Brooke had my phone and was hanging out the window taking pictures. I had no idea what she was doing until I got home and discovered all of these beautiful pictures of the church on my phone! She's quite the iPhone photographer!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ After 7 years, the blog finally got a refresh and redesign! I also changed the name to A Little Bit of Cheer and it's hosted on it's own "www" URL!

Have you ever seen the movie The Jerk with Steve Martin? There's a scene when the new phone book arrives and he thinks he's finally "made it" because he's now listed in the phone book! Well, that's **kinda** how I felt about getting my own URL! Ha!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ First practice of the 2015 baseball season!! Woo hoo!!!

Day 6: Friday ~ Doing some prep for her mission project before our trip to Mission Santa Cruz this weekend! So funny--without knowing it, Brookey chose the same mission as I did when I was in 4th grade! #greatminds

Day 7: Saturday ~ We made it to Mission Santa Cruz!! Awesome time and I think we all learned a lot!!

 We stayed in Monterey and I dragged the kids on the 17 Mile drive. I could NOT pass up views like this when we were so close!!
 All my loves playing on the beach :)
More pics next week from the Beach Boardwalk!!! Have a wonderful week!!!!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...