Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 13

I was slightly better this week about taking pictures!!! :)

Day 1: Sunday ~ We had the privilege of attending a beautiful Confirmation Mass for one of our dear friends. It's been amazing to see her grow up into such a beautiful young woman! Here is my attempt at taking their pic after Mass. Why does someone always have to not look or close their eyes?! GEEZ!

Day 2: Monday ~ I attending a a catechist class for the kid's school and although I love church, it's not EXACTLY where I wanted to be from 7-9 on a Monday night! But boy was it eye-opening! It was about the Sacrament of Marriage. Some of the biggest quotes from the night:

"God, who created us out of love, also call US to love--it is the fundamental and innate vocation of every human being."

"Our call in marriage is to model God's love for US ~ unfailing, unconditional and never abandoning."

It was so pretty heavy stuff, but I am so glad I went--i got so much out of the class.

Day 3: Tuesday ~ Total surprise when I walked into out local Target....Starbucks is opening! Starbucks and Target together??! Doesn't really get much better :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ It was such a nice day, so after school we stopped at the park. Three happy kids on swings :)

Day 5: Thursday ~ Yep, I would say these two are ready for Spring Break!!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Girls and sunglasses :)


Brookey's class hosting Stations of the Cross (free dress day-woo hoo!) ~


Day 7: Saturday ~My brother is #1!!! Buddy's biggest fan :)

That's a wrap! Have a great week!!!!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...