Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Instagramin'

HUGE NEWS FLASH!! I just got the memo....it's the 21st century!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....wait for it.....

I'm on Instagram!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW...make fun of me all you want, but I'm a late adopter here, m'kay? Don't hate.

I've been on Facebook for awhile and when I think about it, I kinda wish I would have just started with Instagram and bypassed Facebook all together. On Facebook, I LOVE seeing pictures of friends and family near and far, their kids, what they're doing..heck, I even like to see what they're eating! What I could do without is political commentary, posts that mean nothing to anyone but one person and just the general complaining that people feel they need to vent to the world. That's why I think Instagram could me more my style....?? Less drama, just pictures of fun stuff...?? Anyone with me?

So be patient with me as I navigate this 21st century technology. Please just.....


I will still be using Facebook (because I'm vintage like that!) but I'll also post blog stuff on Instagram as well (or at least I'll try!). Wish me luck!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

I'm on Instagram now! Yippeee! Follow me HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...