Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Foodie Friday ~ Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

Happy Friday!!! This is a recipe inspired my my oldest daughter, Brooke. It combines two of her favorite dinners of all time ~ Chicken Caesar salad and penne pasta! This recipe is delicious, easy and can feed a CROWD!

Here's the dressing I always use for my Caesar Salad ~

Giard's Caesar Dressing ~ Maybe you have your fave Caesar dressing, but Giard's dressings are all SO GOOD. I also love their Chinese Chicken Salad dressing.


*********************************************************************************


Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
5-6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1/2 box Penne pasta, cooked and cooled
2 faux grilled chicken breasts, diced (method HERE) or any leftover grilled/cooked chicken will work (diced)
Cherry tomatoes (to taste)
1-2 cups Caesar croutons (I use store bought)
1/2-1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup to 1 cup Caesar dressing (to taste)

1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; chill until ready to serve.

2. When you're ready to serve it up, squeeze the juice of the lemon over the top and toss with Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese.

That's all she wrote. To Brooke, it's heaven on a plate. I know you'll love it too!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! See you back here for Seven on Sunday!


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png



1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...