Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 12

Sooooo I was TERRIBLE at taking pictures this week! Not sure what happened but I totally fell off the wagon :) So hope you don't mind the mess of randomness this week! What else is new around here :)

Day 1: Sunday ~ We didn't do much today, but on Saturday, we went to a St. Patty's Day family dinner/dance with church. It was A LOT of fun-especially for the kids! They danced the night away to all the Irish music!


Even Father Jerome got in on the action!

Day 2: Monday ~ I didn't take a "Monday" pic but I did clean out my Gmail Inbox and found this pic a friend sent to me from our school/church Christmas Party! This is me with Father David, one of our retired priests. We seriously have the best priests around!!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ No pic AGAIN, so here's one of my favorite quotes. You can check out my "Quotes" board on Pinterest HERE.


Day 4: Wednesday ~ We watched Buddy play the first game of his coach-pitch Little League career! He got a base hit along the third base line on his first at bat (he was nervous, I could tell!!)! His team is BY FAR the best team in a league--they rock! Go Mets!


Day 5: Thursday ~ My girls catching ladybugs at baseball practice :)

Day 6: Friday ~ The kids had the day off school and they may have killed each other. That explains why there's no picture :)

Day 7: Saturday ~ Saturday mornings at the ballpark. Buddy did AWESOME! So proud of him.


See you back here tomorrow for another wardrobe post! Have a great week!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...