Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

SEVEN ON SUNDAY ~ WEEK 11

Fun week but I'm still tired from the time change!

Day 1: Sunday ~ It was a beautiful day for a little batting practice in the courtyard!

Day 2: Monday ~ My girlfriends and I got together for our semi-annual Bachelor "Final Rose" party. I'm happy with Chris' decision--let's hope Whitney can live amongst the corn and cows and drive an hour to Target #thanksbutnothanks #mommyneedstarget #teamwhitney

Day 3: Tuesday ~ I was DRAGGING the next day after staying at the Final Rose party until after 11pm, so I was totally stressing about finishing up my progress reports at work! I swear, I stress out EVERY trimester I have to do these and EVERY TIME I think I'm not going to finish on time!! BUT...I finished! It was a marathon, but it's DONE!! Totally thought of this quote that I have had Pinned forever:


Day 4: Wednesday ~ I had to head to Sports Authority in the mall today to get Buddy some baseball gear, so of course Sarah wanted to stop at the playground! #handsanitizer

Day 5: Thursday ~ Buddy got a punching bag (his request) for his birthday, and he LOVES it! Showing off some of his moves...

...this is one way to eat leftover birthday cake....

Day 6: Friday ~ Sarah and I headed over to Corte Madera for some errands so she got a little play time at the playground there. I swear, every kid was hot-tempered and dressed like a Crew Cuts model! It was weird. I was also the ONLY mom there NOT pregnant! Talk about odd...not sure what's in the water over in Marin County...

Soooo....I just stood far back and drank my coffee :)

Day 7: Saturday ~Baseball Opening Day!!! Have you EVER seen a kid more excited to start the season??!!! This kid is PUMPED!! :)

He is SO funny...he was all stressed out about taking pictures today, so he practiced smiling last night--he hates smiling "on cue". This morning the first thing he said to me was, "Wait, Mom, is my smile still there?!" (and he smiled his cheesy smile so I could "check"). I about died laughing!
The girls killed time at the park and Sarah discovered the tire swing :)


Have a great week!!!

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Casey! Just came across your blog through Erika's and wanted to stop by and say hello. Your family is so cute and it also looks like you are a Bachelor fan like myself :) Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Karen! XO

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...