Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 43

Day 1: Sunday ~ One of our favorite days of the year...Pumpkin Patch Day!!!!!!!



Day 2: Monday ~ The kids had the day off school and Brookey had a sleepover so I took these fools to the park!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Taco Tuesday! Or actually, steak fajita with homemade salsa Tuesday :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~ Sarah and I tried the new Vietnamese place in town and this kid ate EIGHT egg rolls and would only let me have a TINY bite! Look at her covering her last roll so I wouldn't eat it!!! She's definitely got Asian in her blood!!!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ Ran across this on Facebook....employees of my friend's company have these on their desk. Love it :)

Day 6: Friday ~ After a lifetime of hating mornings, I have come to LOVE the quiet, stillness of the morning. I wake up at 5:00 everyday except the weekends when it's 5:30 :) Love the sky and the sunrise and just the beauty of what the day ahead will bring. #blessed #grateful

Day 7: Saturday ~ I woke up this morning feeling AWFUL (seasonal allergies, head cold, etc) but I rallied with a trifecta of Shaekology, Detox Tea and a Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte and rallied to see these kiddos play! They both played SO hard and I officially have NO VOICE (or nails!)


 Team Captains


 Then the Crazy-Bus was off to Lowe's!

 Big day for Sarah! Now that she's in a booster seat, she gets to ride in Daddy's (super clean) car!!! (what's Buddy doing??!)
Have a super week!! XO

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so precious :). What did you do to become a morning person? This is one thing I wish I was, I would get so much more accomplished!! Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...