Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 41

I have seriously fallen off the picture taking wagon...I'm going to do better next week, I promise!!

Day 1: Sunday ~ Thought this was funny. I don't take a break..not even on Sunday :)


Day 2: Monday ~ A new salon opened in our 'hood so I took Sarah in for a MUCH NEEDED haircut (only the 2nd in her life!). She looks so much older! Where has my BABY gone??!

 Everyone always thinks she SUCH AN ANGEL when I take her places. Clearly, they don't know she's a wolf in sheep's clothing...


Day 3: Tuesday ~ I worked. We had soccer. I got nothing for you.

Day 4: Wednesday ~ I hosted on online Facebook Clean Eating Crockpot Challenge group this week and had SO MUCH FUN! I was so impressed by the (170!!) ladies in the group--they ate clean, worked out and made some yummy recipes! This chili was the biggest hit of the week!


Day 5: Thursday ~ I got this in my inbox Thursday morning! I've been working my "second job" for a little less than a month and I feel so blessed to have found this opportunity! I am having so much fun..plus getting in shape and paying off my student loans at the same time! #winning

P90X here I come!! Yikes!

Day 6: Friday ~ Wine date with my neighbor and playdate for these cuties! Again, #winning!

Day 7: Saturday ~ Living in the 'burbs you don't often get the opportunity to WALK many places--but a new nail salon opened in our 'hood and it's walking distance from our house! They are awesome and super nice!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. We have a salon in our 'hood, too! It is nice to be able to be outside getting some fresh air, sunshine and exercise all at the same time. Congratulations on your achievement with Beachbody and working toward paying off your student loans. I paid mine off (for my Master's) and retired the next month. Terrible planning!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...