Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Create28 Fall ~ Four Essential Vests for Fall

I rarely come in contact with a vest I don't like...cargo/military, puffer,denim, herringbone, fur you name it! I love vests! They are such a nice, functional layer to your Fall outfit. Here I'll show you my top FOUR favorite vests for fall...


Vest #1: Herringbone ~ This vest is an oldie but goodie. It's a "look for less" vest I picked up from Jane.come, a knockoff of the original J. Crew herringbone vest.

The Herringbone vest works great with ~
~ Jeans
~ Burgundy Jeans/Cor
~ Plaid

Herringbone Vest: Splurge, The Look for Less

Vest #2: The Puffer ~ I love puffer vests on days I just don't want to wear a full-on jacket or coay but need the extra warmth and layer. This down one from Eddie Bauer has been in my closet for YEARS and I wear in constantly on the weekends, to soccer games and other causal outings.

The Puffer vest works great with ~
~ Jeans
~ Casual outfits
~ Sneakers
~ Plaid shirt

Puffer Vest: Eddie Bauer (cute option, cute option)

Vest #3: Cargo/Military  ~ This is hands down my most worn vest. I wear all 3 seasons...with shorts and tees in the summer and with jeans/dresses/tights in the fall and winter.

The Cargo/Military vest works well with ~
 ~ Jeans
~ Casual dresses and tights
~ Leopard
~ Plaid
~Stripes
~ Layered over sweaters
~ ANYTHING!! :)

Cargo/Military Vest: option, option

Vest #4: Faux Fur  ~ Yes, it's a trendy item (see yesterday's post HERE), but since I was able to get this vest for a steal, I latched on to the trend :) Fur vests, if you find the right one, are just a little trendy update that your wardrobe might need for Fall!

The Fur vest works well with ~
~ Plaid and Gingham
~ Jeans
~ Dresses
~ Black Jeans
~ Sunglasses (just kidding..it was literally 90 degrees when I took this pic!)

Grey Fur Vest: option, option

Are you a vest lover like me? What are your favorite vests for fall???

I can't believe it, but October is coming to a close and we are winding down #Create28 Fall Looks! Join me on Friday as I recap my favorite looks from the month including my faves from Carrie and Whitney!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

7 comments:

  1. love all of these vests but the fur has to be my fav! Just adds some sass, it's perfect on you!

    www.confessionsofafrumpymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the ways you remix these vests. I have a cargo vest and 2 puffer vests (one more puffy than the other), but I'd love to add another vest to my wardrobe. They really do keep me warm on chilly days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Herringbone vest, it was actually on Jane.com. yesterday. Beyond tempted to add this beauty to my vest collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your vests, the herringbone one is my favorite.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three out of four isn't bad...just lacking the herringbone over here. On the lookout for one. All of your looks are just perfect. Really like pairing the vest with the striped dress, which by the way is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these vests and would steal them from you in a heartbeat ;-) Am contemplating to get a faux fur one for winter.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection of vests!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...