Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 42

Welllll....I TOOK more pics this week...doesn't mean they are QUALITY pics! But at least I took more :)

Day 1: Sunday ~ Another 21 Days of the 21 Day Fix down. Love this program so much and didn't miss a workout!

Day 2: Monday ~ My good friend Sara and I met at Berkeley's Little Farm with our "little ones" and topped the day off with Chinese food! YUM!! (TOTALLY not 21 Day Fix approved, in case there was any question!)


Day 3: Tuesday ~ She's a crazy girl, but when this kid sleeps, she SLEEPS! This was going on 3 hours of napping!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ The kids had half days all week because of parent teacher conferences so they helped me try out some recipes from my new cookbook! The cookies were a HIT..muffins not so much :)



Day 5: Thursday ~ Don't EVEN ask me how this got started ...all I know is that Buddy decided to take my 2lb weights and challenge himself to squat-and-lift them for TWENTY MINUTES. TWENTY!! If that kid sets his mind to something, he does it!! Can you see the sweat DIPPING from his head?? I told him to stop but he was having too much fun!


Day 6: Friday ~ I tried to get a cute pic of them because they did so well at parent-teacher-student conferences but it wasn't happening. #itried

 Day 7: Saturday ~ It was a chilly morning for soccer games--we had a 7:30am report time! Ugh! Sarah and cuddled up and watched Buddy score 5 of his team's 5 goals. Brookey played at another field across town and scored 1. Two wins!!!

Have a great week!!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! And way to go on another successful 21 days, that is no easy task :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do another round of the 21 day, but I've been lacking in the motivation department...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snuggling weather at 7:30 am! You certainly have a precious family, Casey.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...