Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Create28 Fall ~ The Long Cardi

Happy Friday, girls!!! I LOVE LOVE long cardis, you guys!!! I purchased my very first one last Fall and have been wanting to add more to my collection....but it's tooo STINKIN' HOT here in Northern California right now, I can't even think about sweaters!!

That being said, I sacrificed and put on one of my most fave, comfy outfits to show you..disregard the beads of sweat running down my face....

Cardigan: cute option, cute option , cute option
Sweater: option, option
Scarf: similar, similar
Ponte Pants/Jeggings: similar, similar
Boots: Corso Como/Nordstrom (similar)
Boot Cuffs: DIY'ed

The great thing about long cardis is you can pair them with jeans, leggings, jeggings, skinnies, flares...pretty much whatever type pants you own! I just always like keeping the bottoms on the more fitted side to balance out the more "loose"/larger fitting cardigan.

As always, my boot cuffs are DIY'ed. I just take cute (but cheap) socks and cut the toe off...boom...boot cuffs!


Ok, so now I need your help!!!! I have been wanting a "Blardigan" for umm...forever!!!! (if you are not familiar with the Blardigan, it's a term from the blog Pinterest Told Me To...read about it HERE. It's a "blanket" and "cardigan)! I am doing an upcoming post where I get to choose something from Nordstrom soooooo....guess what I'm getting??!

I need you to help me choose which color!!!! I narrowed it down to the ones below...will you please comment on which one you like? Or which one you HAVE and love??! Thanks for helping a sister out!!!! Oh, and please don't be afraid..i will DEFINITELY NOT be wearing mine open with a bra and undies....this is more the look I am after, so calm down :) 



Option 1: Ombre

Option 2: Cocoa

Option 3: (a little lighter than Cocoa)

Option 4: Light Grey


PLEASE comment and "VOTE!" Thank you!! :)

Next week is already our LAST WEEK of Create28 Fall Looks! We are just loving all of your fun looks for fall! One of my favorites is coming up on Monday--"Pinned It and Did It!" Show us your Pinterest-inspired looks by linking up Monday or use the hashtag #Create28FallLooks!




Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

12 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a Blardigan too after seeing it posted on Pinterest told me to. I ordered it, then cancelled. Then went to Nordstrom and tried it on and wasn't totally sold. It's so long and I get warm very easily so just couldn't bite the bullet and spend the money. But they now have a baby blardigan! That may be more my speed. but back to your choice - I love the Ombre and the cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the ombré blardigan & love it! It is very cozy! I always get compliments when I wear it. My girls have tried to take it several times-I have caught 2 of them sleeping with it haha!! One of my girls asked me to buy her her very own.
    The only complaint I have is that the arms are a little snug (but I am nearly plus sized) and sometimes it feels a bit heavy on my neck-but not always so it's kinda strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, this heat and it's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend! I feel so bad for Baby Fox, every Saturday it's always stinkin' hot for soccer! I like all of the blardigan choices! I got the blue striped one, but I'm thinking that you should get either ombre or cocoa...:) Can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm wanting to wear mine...but ya know, it's 90° out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your long patterned cardigan! I have two blardigans, one is navy and one is a striped taupe. Of your three choices, I love the ombre! I did a post last fall with one of my girlfriends on styling the blardigan and she wore the ombre one. Can't wait to see what you get!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your long cardigan today Casey. Check out mine on my blog today. ;-) I need a Blardigan myself. I vote for the Ombre one but the Cocoa would be my close second. Hope this helps! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love long cardigans!! My sister actually purchased the new infamous Baby Blardigan and I couldn't wait to feel it. Lol! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, you mean you don't just walk around in your skivvies with just an open cardigan on top?! Funny. My vote is for cocoa, I think the color is dark enough to mix with all those fall colors, but to me the one-tone is more classic and won't go out of style. I don't think you could go wrong with any though! Love your cute printed long cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't think I'd say this but I love the ombre. Can't wait to see which one you style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should try the ombré or the cocoa. I bought one this summer, berry red. I love it! Never have worn out of the house, mostly wear at night for hanging out with my kids. My daughter says it's the softest and always loves to snuggle close when I'm wearing! Something about the material keeps it from being too warm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fall perfection right here! Totally loving your blardigans in this post haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think cocoa would look great on you. I can't wait to see how you style it. Thanks for linking up for Style Saturday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Casey! I love the layers for fall. Blardigan is a great term, and I need to go for it, as if I could walk around in a blanket, I am there! Pretty print on you, and looks super cozy!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...