Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Winter Challenge...It's COMING!!!

You guys!! How EXCITED am I that the Winter Challenge with Get Your Pretty On is right around the corner!!! Last years Winter Challenge was one of my faves and I know this one will be no different! Judging from the preview outfits....YES, PLEASE!! Plaid, fur, boots, oh my!!!

Here is what's new and exciting this year ~

1. There will be "Dress it Up and Dress it Down" options for every outfit on this challenge.

2. One of the bonuses will be three outfits perfect for holiday parties (last year I wore one of the holiday party outfits and got so many compliments)!

3. There will be two surprise outfits!

4. The outfit total is 26 for this challenge. 


5. Several pieces from past challenges will be reused. 


If you have never done a style challenge with Get Your Pretty On, it's life changing!!! You get a shopping list, plus 21+ outfit combos! No more guesswork about what to wear. But the best part is the online Facebook groups where we share, support and laugh...we are like a big style family! Here is an example of this years Summer Challenge.

Registration opens NEXT Friday, November 20th. Who's getting excited? I am!!!!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

2 comments:

  1. can't wait!!

    www.confessionsofafrumpymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be sitting this one out. I'll miss seeing everyone's pretty outfits though!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...