Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 44

Day 1: Sunday ~ Perfect day for a little scootering ;) This is her signature move :)

Day 2: Monday ~ Oh, we LOVE Coscto around the holidays!!! Anyone want to buy me this and a new house to put it in??!

Day 3: Tuesday ~ "They" said rain so I was SO EXCITED to put on my pink rainboots. Well, the RAIN turned out to be a VERY VERY light "dusting" of a few drops. But I still wore my boots, darn it!!!


Day 4: Wednesday ~ So what does Beachbody give me for motivating lots of people to work out and get healthy with me?? I get to WORKOUT..MORE!! (thanks!!) I am seriously scared to pop in these DVDs..P90X is NO JOKE! Come looking for me if you don't hear from me in 90 days!!!

Day 5: Thursday ~ Red Ribbon Week!! They were supposed to be doing the Nae, Nae but....

Day 6: Friday ~ 30 dirt cups for Buddy's Halloween Party-done! I have seriously never made so much pudding in my life! I'd forgotten how GOOD they are! Man, it's like a little taste of childhood right there!

Day 7: Saturday ~ Happy Halloween from our family to yours!! :) We have Sophia the First, Evie from Disney's Decendants and The Notre Dame Leprechaun!! I have 3 kids and they are ALL SO DIFFERENT! These costumes definitely show it!

 Scott is the pumpkin carving ninja! Every year he kills it with a new design!!!!

Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

3 comments:

  1. Love everyone of your pictures and comments.
    Make me miss you all more.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard p90x is insane!! never tried it. Still working on getting to do all my fix workouts lol

    www.confessionsofafrumpymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAH p90x is crazy! I tried it and almost died. I think I may switch out my fix workouts for the Insanity ones.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...