Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 47

Day 1: Sunday ~ Playdates and Besties :) These kids have known each other from birth! Will and Sophie had a Minecraft playdate while Brooke and Maddie worked on videos for their new (private) You Tube channel!! LOL!!



Day 2: Monday ~ Final results day for my last 21 Day Fix Challenge Group! Every month I am blown away by the people in the group...they work so hard, motivate each other and are genuinely taking their health and fitness seriously. I am just blessed that I get to work with them and see their amazing results--it's so rewarding.

Day 3: Tuesday ~ I come into work and this is what is on my desk. Wow! Very unexpected but I'll take it! Shared the Pinot with good friends and the Caymus will be for Christmas :)

Day 4: Wednesday ~Brookey's Coach's Invitational soccer game at 7pm. Outdoor soccer in Mid November??! WHAT??!! I did not take ONE picture of her game! Mom of the Year, right?? I was so cold so Sarah kept warm by talking selfies :) They lost 1-0, so Brooke was in no mood for after game pictures anyway :(

Day 5: Thursday ~ So happy I work at the school that my kids attend. I got to sneak in on the annual Pilgrim and Indians Thanksgiving Feast! Look at Will--"Oh dear GOD! It's MOM with her phone again!"


Day 6: Friday ~ Lots of good times on Friday. Attended one of my favorite prayer services of the year--the Thanksgiving service--and my faith in humanity was restored...at least for the time being. I was SO FREAKING PROUD of this kid who got up in front of 400+ people and did the first reading of the service. He was stressed all week but in the end... #nailedit.

 Then I ended the night in Napa celebrating a birthday of a dear friend!!


Day 7: Saturday ~ First Saturday without morning soccer games in 12 weeks. It was pretty chill...started my day with a new workout--a little Shaun T, T-25. Sweat some buckets and napped mid day :) I plan to not miss a workout all week so I can go into Thanksgiving strong! :)

Wishing you all a very blessed Thanksgiving holiday, my friends. I know the world is crazy and life gets nuts, but please take this week to step back and realize how wonderfully blessed we are. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!


Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...