Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 46

Day 1: Sunday ~ Super exciting! 3 days worth of laundry. UGH!

...and a Target Run with girl :)
Day 2: Monday ~ Scott sent me these pictures on his morning ferry commute. What a gorgeous day on the Bay!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ This is Buddy's beloved fish, Ocean. He really hates all animals, but loves fish for whatever reason! On Tuesday, my neighbor came over for coffee with her sweet 2 year old twins. Well, one of the cuties ended up pulling down the entire fish tank!! Poor Ocean was flopping around on the floor. After a few crazy minutes which includes him floating UPSIDE down in a vase, I am happy to report that Ocean is back in his new tank, happy and healthy. This fish seriously has nine lives!!

Day 4: Wednesday ~ The kids were off Wednesday for Veterans Day so we tried Fremont Diner for lunch. I've been wanting to go there FOREVER, ever since it was on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. It was yummy and the kids LOVED IT!


Day 5: Thursday ~ It's not often you finish a book, then the very next day get to participate in a Webinar with the author! It was very cool. Loved this book, too!! This guy totally speaks my language--he's all about no excuses! He talks a lot about how just being consistent and doing small things every day, over time, can compound into large gains if you are PATIENT and CONSISTENT. My favorite quote from the Webinar was "Success isn't what you start. It's what you finish." LOVE IT!

Day 6: Friday ~ I took the girls to Build a Bear for an impromptu girls date while Will was at a friend's house.

Day 7: Saturday ~ Dumb pic but it's all we have from the AMAZING "Dancing with the Stars" auction our school hosted. It was SUCH a fun night with great friends!

It was also Brookey's last soccer game of the regular season. They won and WOW did they play well!! I have never seen Brooke be so aggressive on the field. It was awesome! Next stop, All Star game on Tuesday!!



Don't forget to follow A Little Bit of Cheer on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 

Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE  

See where I link up HERE

 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend! I love the colour of that dress on you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...